North American Camera, LLC, (Lessor), A Wisconsin Company, hereafter referred to as: NAC rents the items listed on the reverse side of this Equipment Rental Contract/Quote, (Equipment), including and without limitation any and all additions, attachments, and accessories added to Equipment, to Lessee listed on the Equipment Rental Contract/ Quote based upon the following terms and conditions:
1. The term of this lease shall start on the day of delivery of the Equipment and shall expire on the date listed on the Equipment Rental Quote/Contract. A full day’s rental will be charged for all Equipment returned after 10 A.M. (CST) on the expiration date of the lease, and for each subsequent day until the Equipment is returned to the Lessor.
2. Lessee acknowledges that he has examined and tested the Equipment and has found it to be in good working condition and accepts the same as is, and without any rental reductions or claims thereafter. NAC acknowledges that the Equipment is leased without warranty or guaranty of any kind, expressed or implied, and that NAC assumes no responsibility implied in fact or in law for the performance or nonperformance of the Equipment.
3. Lessee, at it’s sole cost and expense agrees to provide a Certificate of Insurance to NAC prior to Equipment delivery, listing NAC as an Additional Insured party and the Loss Payee for the full replacement value of the Equipment. The Certificate must be Special Form Insurance providing Replacement Cost coverage for all equipment listed on and all additions to the Equipment Rental Quote/Contract. Lessee further agrees to pay a $1000.00 deductible in the event that NAC insurance is required to pay for a covered loss.
4. Lessee agrees to bear the entire risk of loss whether by casualty, theft, act of God or otherwise to the Equipment. And further agrees to additional rental charges owing to lost rental income due to any and all damage caused to the Equipment.
5. It is agreed that the Lessee shall take full responsibly for any damage, or loss due to theft caused to the Equipment by any person who is employed by Lessee, whether as a sub-contractor, temporary or full-time employee over the course of the lease term stated on the Equipment Rental Quote/Contract.
6. Lessee agrees not to take the Equipment out of the continental United States without the prior written approval and documentation of NAC.
7. All taxes, fees and similar charges imposed on the use, ownership or possession of the Equipment throughout the term of its lease shall be paid by the Lessee within 30 days of the return date. A late fee of 1.5% per month (18% annual), shall be charged to any delinquent account after 30 days. Lessee agrees to pay all late charges, collection fees, reasonable attorney’s fees, court costs, and other expenses involved in collecting said rental charges listed on this Equipment Rental Contract/Quote.
8. Lessee agrees to hold Lessor harmless from any damage, loss or cost and to save, and indemnify NAC against any and all liability or expense, including and without limitation: reasonable attorney’s fees, court costs, and any and all other reasonable litigation fees whatsoever resulting from the use of the Equipment.